is an event management and planning services company.
We are passionate about giving your business the support you need to achieve your objectives.
As a result, we will help you to increase your market share, generate sales & networking opportunities and drive customer awareness and loyalty.
NeXstep Events’ Mission:
- An event is an element in marketing that provides a platform to reach various groups of people, both internal and external (grow market share, increase sales opportunities and reach retention objectives)
- Events provide the opportunity to interact face to face with your customers to enhance customer loyalty (memorable experience)
- To draw favorable attention to the company, brand, products, and services on offer
- To create a culture of respect towards the brand amongst internal and external stakeholders
- An event can position and support your company’s business strategy in a memorable way
- Events provide opportunities to generate leads, identify cross-selling opportunities and engage with potential customers
We pride ourselves in service excellence which includes but is not limited to providing a full specification quotation within 24hours.
This assures an effortless process in arranging and managing your next conference or event.
We aim to become a key partner with your business and not just a once-off service provider.
We build meaningful, authentic relationships, as we inherently believe in the essence and potential that exists in human connection.
Who is Helene Olivier?
Helene Olivier is highly skilled with 31 years of experience in the industry and the owner of NeXstep Events. Helene’s knowledge in event coordination and project management positions her as a specialist in customer relations and event management.
She has a well-established network across numerous business platforms, venues, and suppliers that will provide corporates with the best options suitable to host a premier event.
Contributing to a better community is a priority for NeXstep Events and Functions. As an example, we partnered with The SA Skin Cancer Foundation (SASCF) by offering them pro bono event management for the 2019 SASCF conference.