Zimbali Country Club Official Golf event Coordinator
NeXstep Events invite you, to join us for unforgettable golf days at Zimbali Country Club.
Zimbali CC is part of Zimbali Coastal Estate, 30-minute’s drive from King Shaka Airport and 45 minutes from Durban.
Zimbali Country Club host 18 holes. Tom Weiskopf, the renowned Brittish and South African PGA champion designed this golf course.
“Conservation takes precedence“. We aim to bring challenging, yet breath-taking golf days to all golfers while we support conservation.
Enjoy the challenging terrain testing your golfing skills. The variety of sea, sand and forest views will take your breath away.
The day ends at the clubhouse which is both unique and preserves a part of history. The entrance around an aging wild fig tree welcomes tired golfers.
Zimbali built the colonial clubhouse around the fig tree and used a ruined farmhouse as part of the construction.
This serves as a testament to Zimbali CC’s conservation commitment.
The interior, however, is modern and upmarket with the handcrafted decor, furniture, and fittings. End your day with a cold refreshment on the elevated deck watching amazing ocean sunsets.
As your Zimbali Golf Event Coordinator, NeXstep events will:
Manage all administration, operational, logistic and golfing requirements, including:
- Pre-site visits to Zimbali Country Club to book the golf course for you
- We manage all your golfing requirements, such as:
- booking officials
- tee-off schedule
- set-up golfing requirements for play
- caddy or cart management
- registration and guest management
- on-site execution of sponsored holes
- refreshments during play
- halfway house requirements
- scorecard management
- On and off the course Branding logistics and advertising
- We source promotional items and prizes
- Photography and Golf Videos
- Prize-giving Event at Zimbali Country Club :
- Set-up, catering
- Equipment requirements
- Prize selection
- Master of Ceremony and Entertainment
- On-site execution
- Golf budget management
- Post golf wrap-up report